Under the guidance of our local Ministry of Health and Wellness , the Tourism Product Development Company (TPDCo) , the Centers for Diseases Control and Prevention (CDC), and the World Health Organization (WHO) we have implemented special measures for health and safety.
- All staff members trained to ensure our health and safety policy is effective.
- All staff members wear mandatory face masks at all times and practice regular hand washing and the use of hand sanitizer.
- All staff members receive daily temperature checks.
- Temperatures exceeding 99.5 F or 37.5 C considered out of range and the staff member permitted to go home and the best course of action sought.
- Any staff member showing any other symptoms permitted to go home and the best course of action sought.
Private Airport Transfers
- To ensure proper social distancing, the number of persons transported per vehicle has been reduced.
- Hand sanitizer provided for use in all vehicles.
- All drivers wear mandatory face masks at all times.
- Touch points of all vehicles cleaned and sanitized at the start of the day, between clients and at the end of the day.
- Social distancing is requested.
- Hand sanitizer available for use.
- Touch-points of all vehicles cleaned and sanitized at the start of the day, between locations/stops, and at the end of the day.